Located between Le Mans and Angers, the lodgings of the Potardière offer all the comfort to rest, ending up in the countryside. They are located in a large park and offer beautiful views of the grounds of the castle.
Both cottages have a very large capacity, they are so highly regarded for reunions with friends or family gatherings.
On the field, the two cottage are La Ferme and La Rougerie.
The farm house :
Offering 10 accomodation possibilities as follows :
- On the ground floor : 1 double bed, 1 bathroom, 1 convertible sofa in the living room.
- On the first floor : 1 twin bedded room with private bathroom.
1 double room and 1 twin bedded room sharing one bath room. Le Dortoir de la Ferme, offering 11 accomodation possibilities as follows :
On the first floor :
- 1 double bed and 9 single beds.
The location contains :
- Celebration Hall
- Private swimming pool
- Main House
La dépendance de la ferme :
Hébergement jusqu'à 11 personnes réparties en 2 chambres à l'étage. L'une comprenant un lit double et 2 lits simples, l'autre 6 lits simples. Sanitaires comprenant deux WC, un lavabo et une douche.
La salle de réception de la ferme :
D'une superficie de 120 m², peut accueillir jusqu'à 120 personnes assises pour l'organisation de mariages, séminaires ou toutes autres réceptions.
This solid farmhouse opens to a neatly maintained hedged garden with fine views over the 12 hectares (30 acres) of rolling parkland surrounding the elegant château of its owners, a few hundred metres away. Recently and most tastefully redecorated, the property centres around a spacious living room, with dinning tables and chairs, overlooked on three sides by a pleasant mezzanine or gallery sitting room with sofa, armchairs etc, giving access to the upstairs bedrooms.
Each of these has a double bed and a single bed and is reached by an ante-room with another single bed opening to a bathroom.
- Downstairs there are 2 more bedrooms (double beds and twin beds), served by a third bathroom. There are all together 3 baths and 3 WCs.
- The north wing on the ground floor, providing 1 bedroom, is normally excluded from the letting and is on occasion occupied by a caretaker. It is reached by its own private entrance to the east, with a little terrace, garden table, chairs etc.
- Electric heating, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, deepfreeze and French TV. Linen is provided and a cleaner is available by arrangement.
- All facilities may be found in the village of Crosmières (3km) and many interesting trops may be made into the surrounding regions, particularly de south to the Loire Valley around Saumur, Fontevraud and Angers.
- Occupants of La Rougerie may use the 12x6m swimming pool (heated in summer), set in a paved terrace and a large lawn surrounded by a thick hedge full of honeysuckle, beyond the owners' chateau and further beyond which is also a tennis court, sharing these with the owners' tenants in the château. Alternatively, this farmhouse may be rented jointly with La ferme, providing accommodation for 8 to 15 persons equipped with its own 10x5m swimming pool, which thus could be shared by a party of up to 30.
Move your mouse over the pictures to know where they are located.